I have a new job in Game Developer
Now , I have a new job in Game Developer . I work in Aim . that is sub-company of MFEC . this my company make game in mobile and new plan to make game online style Mapple story . they want to new worker for help make .
Game name is Gig online . and We make game engine powered in irrlicht3d . concept engine is draw rectagle in 4 vertex and attach texture. core engine planning to scene node follow concept irrlicht and ogre3d . this is open source .
i work that here in 50 day . i doing in thai font , movie play in rectangle with Dshow . and now i have my homepage . that is www.gamedevzone.net . it use thai language for communicate.
OK. to day I have a technique tip for you use.
if you use if() more one . you can use swith() tag for speed
example
if(i==1)
{
// statement 1
}
if(i==2)
{
// statement 2
}
if(i==3)
{
// statement 3
}
you can use
switch (i)
{
case 1 : //statement 1 ;
break;
case 2: //statement 2;
break;
case 3: //statement 3;
break;
}
you have speedup sure !
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home